Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tub Time!

She just won't stay still! No matter where she is now, Cassidee thinks that she has to be standing. Nevermind the fact that the bathtub is slippery and she ends up face-planting.....nope, let's stand up again. And she does. She sure didn't like the tub seat we got her. She couldn't move in that--She couldn't crawl from one end of the tub to the other--She couldn't pull up on the faucet and try to drink the water coming out--She couldn't pull up on the side and drop her toys out on the floor! She prefers to be free as a bird....makes me a nervous wreck.....


Gotta love the bathtub mohawk!


She'll kill me one day for all the booty pictures!


But I sure can't resist that smile---even as she is splashing me and the floor and dropping her toys over the side!!!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Love it! Reagan has already perfected the "get Mommy all wet" routine... not sure how it will be when she is as mobile as Cassidee! Pics are too funny... love the bum shots!

Anonymous said...

you could at least put her bathing suit on her. sincerely, grandaddy

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

The bath time was my favorite with Faith-the niece. I love Cass's little bum too cute!

Maurine said...

I love bath time! It makes you want to pinch that cute ittle bootie!

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

You know as a mom you have to have those booty pictures to embarrass her with someday:) Cassidee is beautiful.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I love her rolls! She is so beautiful. I think J.J. has an eye for the girls on the pretty plus side, too.

Ashley said...

Carley does the same thing and if I spank her bottom she does not even miss a beat! These girls!!

Rachel said...

I love the bath pictures. Now we ALL have pictures to embarrass her with someday. I think I'll print one off and save it in case she's mean to Roselyn and Roselyn wants to get back at her. Oh wait, I have naked pictures on my blog, too!

Anonymous said...

cute buns