Tuesday, November 28, 2006

3 posts in one night....

Just a little FYI---I had trouble focusing tonight (every night) and I had to post three different times to include every single thing going on in our house lately. Scroll down a little ways to start from the beginning!
We took Cassidee to the mall tonight to get her picture made with Santa. I wanted to go on a week night so that we wouldn't have to wait in a long Saturday line. It was so fun! Cassidee loved looking at all the decorations and was a GREAT sport about sitting in Santa's lap. We thought her picture turned out great even though she has her hands up like she is riding a roller coaster!



Now to change subjects--
Over Thanksgiving break my family took some family pictures together. We went to my sister Kayla's boyfriend's parents house....that was a mouth full....and they had their Christmas decorations up. It looked gorgeous and all our pictures turned out great. I didn't have all the pictures on my camera so I put on here the ones I had.

There was a large sleigh with Santa and his toy sack inside.






My mom and dad, Granmommy and Grandaddy, with Cassidee.
Cassidee loves her Grandaddy!
They had a fun Christmas tree that played music and moved. It helped get some extra smiles out of a tired baby!
From left to right: Camron (Kayla's boyfriend), Kayla, Kelsey, Me, Cassidee, Jeremy


Here we are trying to get some pictures for our Christmas card....Cassidee just wants to climb into the fireplace.
She says, "Hey, there's a man coming down from there!"
"Hmmm, what do I do with these?"
Take my advice: The year you have an 8 month old crawler is not the year to put out a train around the tree!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Kendra - She's so precious! She's really growing up fast! Don't you just love all of this mobility? Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't, but it's all wonderful in the long run! Loved the pictures!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

You are very brave, with all your Christmas decorations... I still haven't put up any, putting it off for another week. She sure is sweet, and I know y'all are enjoying her a ton!