Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lovin' the 4-wheeler!

We just can't keep secrets!
(My family knows that about me!!!)
We bought Cassidee a 4-wheeler for her birthday. Although her b-day isn't until next week, we already let her play with her present! She is a ridin' fool. She just loves it. She can ride it all the way down the block to the playground!

Daddy is showing her where the button is one more time.
She loves climbing all over the playground at the park!
The swings might be her favorite!
Oh, and my sister Kayla got a nose ring the other day--random, I know. I took a picture of it today and had to put it on here. I wish I could pull off something like that. I think it looks cute on her!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 4 wheeler. I can't believe that Ryan will be there before we know it. I can't believe she is already able to ride it...the last time we saw her she was 6 months old. Wow!!