Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wait....let me grab a kleenex....

My baby is one year old today--sniff, sniff. This past year has been one of the best of my life! Funny how much your life can change in such a short amount of time! Enjoy the then and now pictures---


Happy Birthday Cassidee Brooke!


March 22, 2006


3:03 am


8 lbs. 9 oz.


19 in.







Big O' Belly!

My baby girl

Daddy's Little Girl

1 hour old

1 month old

3 months old

Around 5 months old--pool in Galveston

6 months old


10 months old

12 months old---cruisin' on the 4-wheeler!


Can I still call her "my baby"????? --sniff, sniff

6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Happy Birthday Cassidee!

Wow, time flies when you are having fun and I love her on the 4-wheeler!

Sayrah said...

happy birthday sweet cassidee! what a fun surprise you've been! come visit soon!

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Cassidee!

Ashley said...

I cannot believe she is one! What a blessing! enjoy this very special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cassidee!! I know what you mean about it going by so fast....we'll be having Ryan's 1st birthday party before we know it
:(

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cassidee! What a fun year!

Where did you get the 4-wheeler? That is the greatest thing ever! I want to get one for Elise!