Friday, March 30, 2007

Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? ..... Yes, she can!

I Love, Love, Love watching Cassidee learn new things! If I am this proud of her when she learns to moooo like a cow, how proud am I going to be when she is Miss America or something! (just kidding)
Anyway, every week she learns something new, whether it is mooing, barking, or saying another word. Although I don't have any pictures to post, since I am at school and not on my computer, I just had to stop and brag on her for a minute. My sweet baby is growing up faster than I want her to.....

Things Cassidee says right now:
*momma
*da da da da
*this
*that
*I got
*sheet
*duck
*dog
*nooooo

Other things she does:
*points at a cow and says "moooo"
*points at a dog and barks
*walks around the house and barks, even though there is no dog around
*licks things -- especially if you ask her for a kiss, you'll get a lick
*blows on her food--even if she is eating yogurt, or the other day, a popsicle, she will put it up to her lips and blow before she opens her mouth
*spits at her food--like when you put the spoon to her mouth and she blows a raspberry--funny until prunes go on your white shirt!
*spits out her food if she is full and you give her another bite
*completely covers her head and face with her sheet to go to sleep
*snorts -- not when she is laughing, just on purpose -- but it's not associated with a pig

And, my favorite thing lately is to read this particular book with her. It is called B is for Bear
and it is one of those touch books with furry pages and things to feel. It starts out with A is for apple. The other day when we were reading, I jokingly told her to get a bite of the apple. Now, when she picks up the book she opens to the first page and licks it.

I Love Her!!! :-)

1 comment:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I haven't been checking everybody's blogs lately, computer time is short these days, so it was good to catch up with y'all. Cassidee is so cute, and I understand about Easter dress pictures--ours aren't what I'd hoped for. Anyway, y'all take care! Love, Robyn