Monday, July 30, 2007

I Got Nothin'.....

Well, I got a little something..... We finally have a contract on our house. We are set to close on the 13th, assuming that all has gone well with the home inspection. We've found a home that we LOVE in Keller. Hopefully all goes well with that also and we can be in a new house by September.
We are finally kinda doing nothing these last few days of summer. I wish I could start packing, and maybe I should, but I'm waiting to make sure the home inspector didn't tell the buyer that our roof was going to cave in or that we have black mold under our sinks or something.....
So, Cassidee and I spend our days going to the park or playing in the backyard. She likes side-walk chalk and I'm sure that's been a real selling point for people who have come to look at the house---Cassidee's name written all over our back patio. She's gotten quite the attitude lately, so if anyone has tips on how to tame that I'd love them.
I'll leave you with a recent shot of her. I can get her hair in two piggies in the back now.....big deal for those of you who know how little hair she really has. It's very thin, but with a great amount of hair gel they stay in very well. She likes doing her hair these days---it's usually one of the things she yells at me to do first thing in the morning. And, she recently got new tennis shoes which make her look WAY too big for such a little girl! This isn't the best picture of her, and I'm certain that it would look cuter without her "pappy" in her mouth, but you gotta take what you can get sometimes!
Have a good last few days of JULY! :)


5 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Yeah, we will be neighbors! Jeff and I are looking in Keller and plan to move in November. Email me the location, b/c we may actually be neighbors one day!! It will be so nice having a Deer Run chick close to me again. Let's take full advantage of it okay! :)

Susan

Rachel said...

Yay for the house! And yay for pigtails! Too cute!

Jodi said...

I looked at the house online last night, and it looks great! Such a great find! Hopefully it will work out... we're crossing our fingers. Love her new shoes! Where are those from? I have GOT to find shoes that R will wear and not take off immediately!

amie said...

I love her pigtails!!! Where in Keller..??...are we close to each other at all??

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

I hope everything goes as planned for you guys. I love the pigtails!