Friday, March 14, 2008

Our morning with Charlie

This post is for Amie!
First of all--big shout out for baby Cason's first little blue clothes from Charlie. I love, love, love them and I know Cason and Charlie will be great friends!

Aren't they so cute?! They look so little!
I'm not going to lie---he watched a little Mickey Mouse while he was sitting in his seat. It did keep him entertained for a good 20 minutes (just in case you need him to do something while you cook dinner or something!)
He was all smiles while he played after breakfast!
Of course Cassidee had to help him get his "pappy" in his mouth. She shares her love for pappies with every baby she knows!
And he is sound asleep right now. We've loved having him here! Bradley is on his way to pick him up----thanks again for letting him play with us! :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I really like the name! I also really like your entertainment center!

My nephew is ok too.

Ashley said...

I like the name! Cute! little boy outfits are precious!

Alicia said...

Congrats! I had not heard the boy news... and I was wrong. I guessed girl!! Love the name too....

Tracy said...

Love the name Cason! If we have another boy, our plan is to name him that too! (but spelled Casen) So we may end up with boys that have the same name one day :)
Congrats. Boys are fun :)