Monday, June 16, 2008

A day late....but Happy Father's Day!!!

Cassidee has a great daddy!

I know she is going to grow up knowing she is a lucky girl!

God picked out the perfect daddy for me and I know he did the same when he picked Cassidee's daddy!

Here is Cassidee and her daddy in one of their first official photo ops together. I know it was love at first sight for both of them!

And this picture below pretty much sums up their relationship now----always having fun!
I think that there isn't a minute that goes by when they are together that they aren't cracking each other up! They play cars, play with animals, cook in Cassidee's kitchen together, watch TV, play outside, or just have fun together. They are always laughing and she is always giving her daddy hugs and kisses!

I can't wait to see what one more kid will add to the mix. I do know Cason is a lucky boy to have Jeremy as his daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just to let you know, they are both equally blessed that you are their Momma. love becky