Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're Home!

Here are a few more pics from the hospital and some pictures of us at home with Cason. We've enjoyed every minute of having him home with us now--despite the small amount of sleep we are going on!

Mommy, Daddy, and Cason's hands

Baby Cason
He is chilling in his carseat in the NICU--he had to pass a carseat test in order to come home.
Daddy and Cass deciding that it was time for us to take him home.
Cassidee in the car ride home.
And once we got home Cason chilled in the carseat and Cass watched "Cars".
Cass holding her brother for the first time!
And this is what a typical morning is like: Daddy holding Cass and Cason and watching cartoons.
I've been asked if Cass likes Cason or if she is jealous or anything.....the next two pictures should answer that question....

Yup, she loves him and says we can keep him!
Thanks for all the calls and prayers. We are so blessed to have wonderful friends!


11 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome home, Cason! We can't wait to come meet you!

Being a Star said...

I am so glad you were able to come home. He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are all home! Congrats!

Jodi said...

Yay! He is so kissable... I can't WAIT to see him in person! Love the pics....

Noe Family said...

Yea, new pictures! They are so precious together! There little profiles look the same. Glad you all are home and a happy, sleep deprived, family of four:-) Can't wait to meet him. Love you!!

Alison said...

Yeah! Congratulations! He is so sweet and I love the picts of that precious big sister giving him kisses!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ohhh! I always knew Cassidee was going to be great b/c she is one of the sweetest little girls I know! Glad ya'll are home... and glad you are all together...family of 4! :)

Amber said...

So glad you guys made it home already! He'll be a giant by the time I get to see him in real life!

the campbell family said...

Congrats, he's such a handsome little man!

Melissa Taylor said...

I am so glad for you guys that you are all home now! I love the picture of Cassidee kissing him - I loved those times after my babies were born and their siblings still liked them! Just wait a few years and it won't be that sweet - enjoy it now!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

So glad y'all are all home and into a routine with two. Their rooms are really cute, and I love the pictures of Cassidee with her new baby brother.