Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cason has a great big sister!

Cason has been with us for 3 weeks now and we are loving the fact that it's really seeming real! (It may be some sleepless nights that make it seem that way, but it really does seem real!) He is getting big---he gained a pound in a week and weighs 7 lb. 6 oz now! Yea!
Here is a pic of one of my favorite onesies!


Cassidee's done great with Cason at home. We try to make sure and give her plenty of alone mommy and daddy time. Monday she helped me make an apple pie.
Sprinkling some cinnamon.

And rolling out the pie crust.

If I ever said that Cassidee loves Cason that would be a complete under-statement. She adores her little brother and can not wait to tell everyone around about him. She tells everyone to "Wook at my brudder." and she always says "He so cute, he so soft." She is completely precious around him and I can only hope it stays that way.
Ooops, Cason got a little tired of their game.
She asks to hold him ALL the time!
But she is so sweet and it's hard to tell her no! Sweet girl!

Here is a picture of Cassidee's first experience playing the Wii. My sister Kayla has one, so we had dinner and some Wii playing on Monday night!

Cassidee practicing her tennis swing! Daddy took these two pictures tonight......
The picture is really dark for some reason, but it completely melts my heart!




6 comments:

Melanie said...

How precious. Love the pictures!

allyo said...

Cason is so cute. I love Cassidee's long hair. It makes her look so grown up.

Alison said...

What a sweet big sister and Cason is just precious! I miss that sweet newborn stage! And I am so impressed with you making a pie! WOW, supermom!

The Blakes said...

They are a great couple! She is doing a great job at being a big sister! He looks so cute in that onesie. Precious!

Amber said...

I love looking at these pics b/c they remind me of my two....so sweet. I love seeing C love on her baby brother!

Anonymous said...

wanna lower her panties in the front, cumin them then pull them up tight, let her feel mycum rubbing hercunt all day