Sunday, September 07, 2008

2 months already?!

Time flies!
Nothing much is going on around here....just eating, sleeping, and pooping.....and that's just Jeremy! Just kidding! (He's gonna kill me!)
Cason's getting more fun--he is starting to smile and "talk" a little bit. He doesn't mind being on his tummy and he's gotten pretty strong. He'll hold his head up for a good bit and even push up with his arms. Strong boy!
-

It sure is hard to take any pictures of Cason without Cassidee in them.....good thing she's cute!

Here's the 2 month old with his monkey! (Nice look on his face....)
And his picture with the UT football!
Sweet little chunk!
And I'll end with my crazy girl Cass. She is wearing panties on her head and two pairs on both arms.....no wonder we aren't potty trained. She has no idea how to really wear them! :)



6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow...I can't believe Cason is 2 months old already!! It just goes by way too fast!

Ashley said...

So cute. Your family is precious

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I'm glad to see your daughter is every bit as nutty as mine! Your kids are so beautiful!

Tracy said...

LOVE those chubby cheeks on Cason!!

And the panty picture of Cass is priceless! You'll have to keep it and bribe her with it one of these days.

Jodi said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! I CAN however believe how goofy Cass is... LOVE it. :)

The Blakes said...

I miss you and your cute little kiddos! Cason is so handsome, Cassidee is a doll! Tell Jeremy to lay off the fiber.