Saturday, June 20, 2009

1 and 3 year pictures of my kiddos!

I took Cassidee and Cason to get their pictures made on Friday. I had two purposes in mind.
#1-to get their picture taken since I hadn't gotten them professionally done since last year for Cassidee and since Cason was 7 weeks old.....yes, 7 weeks.
#2-pictures for Jeremy for Father's Day.
I was soooo happy at how they turned out. The kids did great, considering their age, attention span, etc. I got some really great pictures and Jeremy loved them!
(We couldn't wait, we showed him this morning)
Enjoy!
-
Sideways....oh well!

His baby blues KILL ME!!! I love them!!!







A princess on her throne!
















Obviously an out-take! She needed a "less than serious" moment!







I can't believe she is 3!!!


















My baby is 1!!!!










My little sassy girl!













8 comments:

Ashley said...

Kendra! They are BEAUTIFUL! What a precious family! Hope to see you in Keller this summer!

Judi said...

BEAUTIFUL PICS! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Those are so cute!!! Love the sassy pic of Cass!!! And I can't beleive that your baby is already 1!! wow. They are precious!

Melanie said...

These are adorable!!

Jodi said...

So cute. Reagan has looked at them several times now! Her fave is obviously the tongue picture!

Cara said...

Love the green! Cass' hair is so long!

Rachel said...

Precious!!!!

the campbell family said...

They look wonderful, I love Cassidee's dress. The green was a great choice!