Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cass and Cal go to the ZOO!!!!

Cassidee and I got to take a super hot and super fun trip to the zoo yesterday with some of our favorite people. My sister Kayla, her sister-in-law Rain, and Rain's son Cal met us there. We are lucky that Cassidee has Cal to play with. They are so cute together and get along so well. They had a blast at the zoo together and the adults had a hard time keeping up with them!
-
See, I told you they were cute!

Posing in front of a waterfall, which Cassidee is obsessed with these days.
I wish I could take her to Hawaii....
Cal and Cass with their "Aunt Kay-Kay"


Checking out the giraffes!







Throwing a penny in the wishing well......



.....and Cal trying to see where it went.






Cassidee paid for us to ride on the train.







Silly kids!









Enjoying some ice cream with Kay-Kay








Yummy snacks!












Playing with the animals in the barn!


Funny cow!













I liked going in the reptile house because it had an A/C......Cassidee just love the snakes! Bleh!
She sat in front of this one and said, "I be careful, momma, or he 'queeze me to deaf!"





Checking out the gators!








Feeding time for the penguins!


Cass asked for her picture next to a "mingo"






That's a hot and tired baby on the last train ride!















Thanks Rain, Cal, and Kay-Kay for meeting us at the zoo. We can't wait to go again....in October!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and we had fun with Cason in the nice cool A/C. love ya'll Poppy and Nana

Jodi said...

Fun fun fun... and oh so hot. Hopefully soon we can go with you too!! :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok so I want to come just for Cassidee's ice cream cone and those fan sprayers! Gotta have both of those in this heat! I am going to venture there soon only with Daddy's help :)! Looks like Cass had fun!

Amber said...

She looks so pretty in that top picture sitting on the rock!

ED AND MARILYN said...

The Cairo feed is from Shara's Mom, just so you will know. Great pictures. I can't believe how big Cassidee is now......it seems I was just at Shara's while she was keeping her for you to go to the doctor. Time passes fast.