Friday, July 03, 2009

All about my little man.....he's famous, you know....

I can't believe this is my baby boy who is turning one next week!

I'd say he is "full of personality" like his sister, but, well, he is his father's son. Not that that's a bad thing.....he is just Jeremy made over. He's slightly more methodical and reserved than his free-spirited sister! See, he wasn't super amused about wearing a hat....
He does, however, love him some ice cream! Especially when a cute girl feeds him!


Getting a sip of mommy's chocolate shake!




Taste-testing some sidewalk chalk.....
it wasn't long before he came back for a bite of ice cream after that!




But he is full of smiles!
All you have to do is say his name!





Ugh, I could just eat him up!





As far as the famous part goes.....
Every month at school we get the Suburban Parent magazine. I love looking thru it because it is all about stuff going on in our area. One day I was bored at work (shhh!) and I uploaded a picture of Cason for their Bloopers section. It was a picture of him in his bouncy seat and Cassidee had dropped her (clean) panties on his head. It was kinda funny, especially the expression on his face. Yesterday Jeremy called to tell me that I had won $50 for his picture being the "Grand Prize Winner" for the month. SCORE! Jeremy also said that it would embarass the crap out of Cason someday to know that he was photographed and put in a magazine with his sister's panties. Oh well! He got us $50!!!! I wonder where he is taking me for dinner tonight?!

(FYI....the caption by his picture says "I don't think these belong to me!")








7 comments:

jennifer said...

How fun!! That is a great thing to hold on to for when he gets older...he'll love to see it (even if he had girlie panties on his head!!).

Ashley said...

Can't believe he is one!!! Hilarious famous story!

Anonymous said...

that is too funny! Nana

Becky Lynch said...

This is hysterical! That baby is not going to be happy with you when he is 18 and it shows up in his Senior yearbook. hehe!

Jennifer K said...

I love it!! I can't believe your kids are getting so big!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Wow! Isn't he just Mr. Money Bags! How stinkin cute! Good for you to think to send it! Love it!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

That picture is hilarious!