Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just some summer fun....

Once a stinker, always a stinker!
Since this is the only cabinet that he gets into in my kitchen, it is now Cason's cabinet. He can put in and take out whatever he wants to.

That includes himself sometimes!
Cason had his first taste of watermelon on Sunday!


Trying to figure out what part is the best....



I'd say it was a huge (messy) hit!



I don't know how he'll wait till 16 to get his license.
This kid loves to drive!






Another first for Cason:
CUPCAKES!
Luckily Charlie and Cassidee didn't mind eating some with Cason!







Thing 1 and Thing 2?!






So far, so good!








Still working on it....










....wait, gimme some more!









That's 2 tired babies after a hot day at CDR!














3 comments:

Tracy said...

haha...LOVE the last pic!!! That is so funny :)

Your babies are getting so big!!!!

the campbell family said...

I love the cupcake teeth! Riley loves watermelon, and I swear he makes no less of a mess than Cason and he's 6. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

and you ask me what i fed Cason the other day? Mom