Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's been a rough week....

It's never fun when the kiddos are sick. And, it's especially no fun if mommy is the one that caused it! On Monday night I made a quesadilla for the kids, but the cheese I put inside had expired over a month ago. (It was green and moldy so I didn't check the date...) Anyway, an hour later Cason was puking. An hour after that Cassidee was puking. Both threw up in bed. (Cason in his own bed, Cassidee is MY bed---UGH!) Luckily they are both feeling much better now.
-
We made Cassidee a bed on our floor because I was afraid she'd throw up in the middle of the night. (Which she did, and I was glad I was close by to get her to the toilet) Cassidee and Cason have enjoyed lounging on the bed that is still in my floor!

It was really cute to go in last night and see them laying down together and watching cartoons. I think Cassidee is going to be pretty bummed when she has to sleep in her own bed tonight!

Hmmmm, I just realized that I did a post about my kids stomach issues.....
There must not be much going on at our house otherwise!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

BUMMER!

Hope everyone is better!

Jodi said...

Hey goober.... change that story to "it WASN'T green and moldy", so people don't think you are an even worse Mommy than you are!!! :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

Awwww so sweet! I LOVE YOUR LONGHORN PICS!!!!! FRAME EM GIRL!!!

Tyreese N said...

Grateful for you writing this blog.

Tyreese N said...

Yoour the best