Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July (well, actually Happy 3rd....)

Sometimes I just like putting pictures of this goof ball on here....
Someday she may kill me for it! :)

We had a great 3rd of July.
It was one of the busiest days we've spent in a long time, but we had a ball, starting with....
The 4th of July parade in Coppell....

Dork!

Charlie, Cass, and Cason



Cassidee's favorite, the fire truck at the end!



....and there you have it.
Those are all the pictures I took that day.
We spent the entire day with the Way's and I only have the back of Charlie's head to prove it!
After the parade we went swimming at Nana and Poppy's house, got lunch and took naps. After naps we took the kids to see Toy Story 3! Then we grabbed more food just in time to get to the park in Coppell to see the fireworks that night.
See, we had a cram-packed day and I took a grand total of 3 pictures.
Maybe Amie took more pictures and will blog about it....



No comments: