Monday, July 12, 2010

Houston, we have a problem....

The problem is that this pretty girl wants to go see her BFF in Houston every single day now that we are back from our fun trip.

It's hard to explain to her that we can't just pack up and head over there to play..... the concept of "too far away" is still lost on her!
(I don't remember taking these random pics of Cass, but they were on my camera so there you go!)




Our trip to Houston, despite having to leave Jeremy at home, was one of the most fun trips I've taken with the kids. They were so, so, so good in the car on the way down (when I was by myself with them) and on the way back when I had my mom with me.

They wasted no time sitting around once we got to the Beaver's house. We played inside, we played outside, we played in the bath tub, in the kitchen, destroyed Reagan's room multiple times.....whenever they were awake, they were playing!

Go to Jodi's blog for lots more pictures. We seemed to have captured different activities!

Even though he was the only (little) boy, Cason had no problem following the girls around and trying to play with them.
Playhouse fun!


Silly swinging girls!


The night we went to R's gymnastics, Cason did this (most of the time!)


Goober!


Cassidee wanted to take this picture for Jeremy.
He says he would have framed it at work if I had put clothes on her!!! :)


We went to Kemah and ate at the Aquarium restaurant.



Luckily they seated us right next to the huge tank!

Me-mommy even flew to Houston for the last part of our trip to have fun with us!

We all rode the merry-go-round....









....and the big girls rode the huge ferris wheel, although the pictures from that are less than attractive for some people involved! :)
-
We sadly left the Beaver's house after being there for almost a week and headed with Me-mommy to Galveston. We made a quick stop at Rocket Park at the Space Center. Cason loves airplanes, so this was right up his alley!


They thought this room was so cool!

Once we got to Galveston and checked in a hotel we took the kids to ride on the ferry to Boliver. We had bread to feed the sea gulls, but Cason just kept sticking it in this fence?!

Cassidee loved feeding the birds!


I didn't really love the fact that Cassidee convinced me to stand on the front of the ferry because we hit a huge wave and got drenched! I turned my back in time to just get that wet, but my kids had to completely changed clothes!
*This picture must have been pre-wave because we're all smiling....


Onto the beach.
My poor kids have never seen a pretty beach. IE: Mexico, Hawaii....
This was Cassidee's 2nd Galveston experience and Cason's very first beach experience.
Neither of them loved the water.
They both could have played in the sand all day!
I just love that Cason still lets Cass hold his hand and lead him around!
Checking out the water....
Oh they are so sweet to each other....most of the time!
Fun in the sun!


My little sand babies!

The next day we went to Moody Gardens before heading home. They have a butterfly exhibit and we decided to check it out!

It was a very kid-friendly exhibit!

They even had butterflies you could fly on.
Cassidee was strong enough to hold on to hers all the way to the end.


I snapped this picture of Cason right before he decided to just let go.
(mom caught him, luckily!)

My two crazy butterflies!

A huge thanks to my mom for flying down and playing with us the last part of our trip.
An even bigger thanks to the Beaver's for letting us destroy your house for a week! We loved every minute of it!





























2 comments:

Jodi said...

LOVE the post.... I hadn't heard about the wave hitting you!!! We miss y'all like crazy; R still talks about it ALL THE TIME. But yay for getting different activities on camera... gonna steal some of your pics!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

pink panties are my fav, hand in side feeling her cuntis even nicer, pulling them down and seeing how pink hercunt is is best, i am wanking thinking about having her in mny bed