Sunday, July 09, 2006

4th of July

I've gotten behind....I don't know when people have time to do this, but I'm determined to keep up....

I keep trying to put pictures on here....I may have to tell the stories without them.

On the 4th of July we had lots of fun. Our day began with a parade in Coppell. Pretty much anyone who shows up can be in the parade it seems. It lasted FOREVER, and we were sitting at the end of it. So, the parade that started at 10:00 didn't get to us until 10:30. By that time we were already ready to go home. We had a good lunch at Fuddruckers, Jeremy's favorite, and then went home to nap before the fireworks that night. We went back to Coppell for the fireworks show. It had rained off and on all day, and I wasn't sure if the show was going to be cancelled. None the less we marched ourselves out in the middle of the park, sat under a tent with the other firemen and their families, and we enjoyed a great fireworks show. Cassidee napped right up until they started and then she even sat and watched them. Our first 4th with her was great!!

No comments: