Monday, July 24, 2006

Beach Baby!

We are finally home from all our trips! We had a great time in Galveston! We ate a lot of great food. I think mom and dad had fun watching Cassidee while Jeremy and I got to hang out with Kayla (my sister) and her boyfriend Camron. The 4 of us spent one morning bay fishing. Too bad all we caught was a sun burn!!!
We spent part of the next day at Moody Gardens. We loved walking through the aquariums and seeing all the fish. Jeremy and I got our picture taken with a shark in the background!


We also got to go up to Houston and spend a few hours with the Beaver family. Baby Reagan is so beautiful and we are so glad we got to spend a little bit of time with her. Jodi and I waited a little too long to take pictures of Reagan and Cassidee together, but I don't think we would have gotten a 2 week old and a 4 month old to cooperate very well anyway! In this picture Reagan has had enough and Cassidee is wide-eyed and wondering what Reagan is crying about!



On our last day there we took Cassidee to the beach. I can't say that she was thrilled, but she sure was intreagued by the waves. I'm not sure she liked them touching her feet, though.


We had a fabulous time and loved that Cassidee's first vacation was to Galveston, a family favorite. Thanks mom and dad for the trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll have an extra helping of shrimp next week at Shrimp & Stuff on your behalf next week. however, i think there's a hurricane headed that way.