Friday, July 14, 2006

Fun at the lake

We just got back from a much needed vacation to Kingsland, Tx. Jeremy's grandparents live on Lake LBJ and we really enjoyed ourselves for a few days. They have a boat and two jet skies. We had so much fun. The very first night we were there everyone went out in the boat. We had to find a life jacket for Cassidee so she could come. Luckily a neighbor of theirs had one. She wasn't sure she liked what we were putting on her, at first, but it must have been cozy because she conked out a few minutes later. She spent her very first boat ride laying in the seat with her life jacket on and daddy's hat on her head, covering it from the sun. I wish that I could figure out why it won't put a picture on here....she really looked cute......

1 comment:

Ashley said...

HEY KENDRA! I am so glad you found my blog! Blogs are the BEST. I have been able to keep up with so many! I am so glad you got one. Tell Jeremy I said HI. Man, do we have a lot in common? both married to fireman and both mommies of little girls! Keep blogging!