Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today we found out......

NOTHING!
-
Our little bean inside me is a very uncooperative thing! We got some of the cutest pictures of "it" but "it" wouldn't be still long enough for us to peek. The lady who did the sonogram---bless her heart, she tried for almost an hour---said that she would guess girl, but it's only like 30 - 40% sure of a guess. She just didn't see anything indicating boy so she guessed girl. I'll have to say, I had orange juice for breakfast and sweet tea right before our visit. I think that when I go in two weeks to my dr. visit and sonogram I'll fast for a couple of hours. Maybe that will keep "it" a little more calm!
-
So, for now, I say "it" in the blog but I've said "she" and "her" all day, so who knows! :-)
And, I'm re-opening the poll to the side. We go to the dr. in a week and a half, so keep guessing!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

that little stinker!!! spread those legs!!!

The Blakes said...

Girl, I got your text! I am in Midland. I have been voting "girl
". And when you texted me I thought to myself, it's a girl. I know it. Cassidee needs a little sis, but if for some reason its a boy, that would be rad too!

Bunch of Oranges said...

I was wondering where my text was? I had a feeling.... crazy little thing! I'm hangin on till next week!!!

Anonymous said...

ok this little one has stubborn genes. i have been checking several times from the ship. we might just be home before you find out . love ya'll bunches. becky and david

Jodi said...

Funny they have been checking from the ship! Cool!

Well, little stinker, we'll wait a couple more weeks and that is all! Spread those legs kiddo!

amie said...

Okay, you cannot count the sweet tea..2 sips do nothing!!!! I guess now will be a good time to change my vote from boy to girl!! You realize if you have a girl you will be the first one I have been wrong on..way to go!!

amie said...

I just voted again..boy..I can'qkst help myself!!