Tuesday, April 15, 2008

7 crazy things about me....

Here are the rules…
–Link to the person who tagged you.
–Post the rules in your blog entry.
–Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.
–Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
–Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged.

Thank you, Andrea, for tagging me. I've done this before......but I'll do it again for you!

#1--Like Melanie mentioned in her blog, I have clothes organized by shirt style and then by color. That way I'll know what's dirty, what I just wore, what's missing.....

#2--I'm not hungry with this pregnancy. If you know me, you know that is a crazy thing. I'm an eater---I always have been. But, since I've been pregnant I've skipped many meals just because I'm not hungry!

#3--I hate doing repetitious things. I recently had to write, address, and stuff 50 envelopes for a wedding shower---HATE IT. I can't stand to sit and do the same thing over and over and over. That's probably why I really want to crochet badly but I just can't do it. I hate sitting there doing the same thing over and over and over.....

#4--It makes me gag to brush my teeth. Yes, I still do it, and no, it's not just cause I'm pregnant. I've always been this way.

#5--I can't/don't cook. Jeremy is always pleasantly surprised when I tell him that I will handle supper. It's not that I can't as much as I don't know what to cook. I have to use recipes. People can't tell me to just stick chicken in the oven or something like that. I have to have specific cook temps and times. So, Rachel's recipe blog has recently saved my life!

#6-I taste anything I give Cassidee. I have done this all her life. Baby food, regular food, medicine, anything she had to eat, I try it first. I just did this the other day with her new allergy medicine. Maybe I do it so if it tastes bad then I'll know she'll put up a fight..... I think it's funny that it grosses Jeremy out!

#7-Speaking of grossing Jeremy out, I always dig in his or Cassidee's eyes for eye boogers. You know that sleep junk you get. Both of them always have it and I just can't help it.....I also dig out Cassidee's nose boogers. I let Jeremy get his own out of his nose.... ;)

I'm tagging everyone on my link list.....

Now, before I end this boring post I do have to send a SHOUT-OUT to my sweet friend who got some great news this weekend. I'm not going to spoil anything, but you know who you are---and I love you, thinking about you, and just smiling right now! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Totally agree about the cooking thing. I love to do it, but am not very good...even if I follow a recipe. Don't you just hate all of those Martha Stewart types!?

Jodi said...

I read all of that, and it didn't seem all that weird to me for some reason. I would think that you would have MUCH weirder things to write about! :) (Like the SuperDuper comment and such.) But what you wrote didn't seem all that strange, so it made me find myself to be a freak. I might just ignore your "tag" for a while... last time I did this it caused quite a ruckus (sp?).

LOVE YOU!