Saturday, April 19, 2008

Found it!!!!! (Cason's bedding)

of course, I said that the other day and look what happened.....

But, after Jeremy searched the internet last night he ended up back at Pottery Barn and found this. (I wish it showed it in a room, on a bed. This was the only picture of it...) We could only find it in the girls section as pink and finally clicked on it and it came in navy as well. I don't know if I'm a huge fan of all the white, but it's growing on me. Jeremy says we're going to paint the walls of his room a dark khaki color and we'll hang canvases and stuff that have other colors in them. So, I know that most of you are totally bored with this story line, but we've found his bedding! Finally! I think.....

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I love that bedding! I almost mentioned it the other day but thought that the white would be too much. But great choice. And yay for the khaki too! You know I am a fan. I am going to want to move into his room!!! :)

The Blakes said...

I love it!!! It is going to look GREAT!

"Warrior Standing Tall" said...

Well, I was just on your blog reading things I haven't read and I am cracking up about the "eye booger" thing cause I do the SAME thing to my kids. Mackenzie hates it when I do it, Tristan would rather do it himself, I don't do Brent's...just tell him, but I do have to clean them off the dogs! Can't stand eye boogers!

Hope you finally found the bedding you are looking for.

Lisa

allyo said...

I love it!!

Sayrah said...

oh my goodness, i'd been losing sleep about this! just kidding! let's plan dinner one night next week! email me!

Ashley said...

Cute bedding, I love it! He will too. Can you believe you are going to be a mom of two???

You have to tell me what you were talking about. Was it that I am the most well endowed roommate you ever had? :) Just Kidding. Do tell.

You can email me if you want....

codyandash at gmail dot com

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok so Jeremy finally decided! I am glad his little boy will be well suited in his room! Can't wait to see his room! Boys are fun!