Saturday, January 10, 2009

A catch up of sorts....

I'm guessing I won't ever get the actual Christmas pictures on here. I didn't take a single pic on my camera---I let my sister take all of them on hers since she has a much better camera. I have a CD with the pictures on them......hmmm, when will I actually get them on my computer to post? Your guess is as good as mine. So, here are the pictures that were on my camera, but don't have super significance.....I just felt the need to update my blog!

Before Christmas we took the kids to see Santa at Cabelas. After they were dressed I told Cassidee I wanted to take her picture. This was not a "posed" pose. She turned around and did this. Do you think I'm dealing with a diva here???



Posing on the rocks while looking at the fish!

We had promised Cassidee a long, long, looooong time ago that if she would ever get potty trained we would buy her the Leap Frog Tag Reader system. She'd look at it every single time we went to Target and always asked for the "Diego book and magic pen." Simple rules: pee and poop in the potty and it's yours. SHE decided a few days before Christmas that she didn't want diapers anymore and was rewarded a few days later after having no accidents!


So, for those of you who have asked me how I did it.....
I didn't. She did.
After all the times of me trying to get her to wear panties and all that stuff, she just had to decide on her own that she really wanted to do it.
Just FYI for what worked for us! :)


Now, onto my little guy.
He loves food. He loves watching you eat food. He loves it when you give him food. We've had all the stage one veggies and most of the fruits. This kid will eat.
He also loves his cups. He chews on them alot since he is teething, but he's actually really good about holding it and drinking out of it.




My little chunk looking like a big kid in his chair!






See, loves his food. He'll grab the spoon if I'm not fast enough! :)

Who wouldn't want help from this little cutie?
She asked me last night if she could help me make supper.
She said, "Mommy, can I help you? See, I look cute in my Pony panties!"
Well, since you look cute then you can help!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of my little helper too, since she always poses like this now!






We had Cason's 6 month well check yesterday.
I'm sure I'm not supposed to, but I can't help but compare Cass and Cason to see how alike or different they are size wise.
Cassidee at 6 months:
17.6 pounds, 27 inches long
Cason at 6 months:
18.2 pounds, 27 1/2 inches long
Pretty close! :)





3 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pics! I miss having a little baby boy to cuddle with!!!

Love Cass' little Ugg boots! And yes, it looks like you have a diva on your hands!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics...they are both getting so big!

Amber said...

I love those poses! Thanks for posting the print out blog thingy. I've heard Amie talk about it, but I didn't realize it was something you could order in a book!