Thursday, January 22, 2009

My poor little man!

Sometimes it's rough to be a little boy with a big sister.
I looked over at Cason in his bouncy seat yesterday and saw this:

What is on his head? Yes, they are panties. Cassidee's (clean) panties. She walks over as I'm trying to get them off of him and says, "No mommy, he's playing with them." I told her that he could play with one of his own toys. But she insisted that he wanted to play with her panties.

Poor kid!


And, he play with them for a few minutes before his daddy walked in and promptly took them away!


Cassidee took this picture. She told us later that she gave him the panties as a "funny joke." She has recently learned to tell jokes....her kind of jokes anyway, so this was just a "funny joke" that she was playing!
-
Once again, Poor Cason!







3 comments:

Summer Dawn said...

That is hysterical! Thanks for sharing.

Jodi said...

Hilarious! Oh, how I miss those kiddos!

Mary said...

That's hilarious! Cassidee sounds like she has the same kind of sense of humor as the weirdo boys that live in my house!